Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23 Summary

I'm so proud of myself for finishing this awsome journey. It took me a lot longer then 18 hours,but I enjoyed every bit of it. Being an amateur with technology I did get a little frustrated.
I was glad I had all summer to complete 23 Things
So on to the questions.
1. What was my favorite discovery? I really enjoyed Del.ici.ous, Teacher Tube, and everything Google.

2How has this program assisted me? It has affected me in so may ways. Just being able to know what a wiki is is important to me. This will help me at school a whole lot. Of course I can't wait to go back and search more with THINGs.

3.Any surprises? Everything.... I had know idea what the internet had to offer.

4.What could ya'll do differently? I thing the coaches did everthing that I needed to be sucessful.
Maybe a help desk..... but without it I was able to figure it out by myself. YEAH!!!

5.Would you participate in another dicovery? YES

6. I know this will be a huge addition to my Toolbox for teaching.

Thanks again for all your help!!!!!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

whew! I was so worried you would get to the edge ...and forget to finish! Been worrying about you ( and 3-4 other 22s!! all weekend!) Hurray! you did it and have a whole bunch of new tools!
have agreat year.