Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing # 16 Wikis

Well, once again I'm sorry for my bad attitude in Thing 15. I calmed down after an adult beverage and decided to continue and I'm glad I did. I've always used Wikipedia in all my Google searches. It is always fast and accurate. Question: You can't edit that info can you?
I think the Wikis could be very beneficial. I'm a ESOL Consulting Teacher at one of our elementary schools. Last year we began the One-Way Dual Language Program in SBISD. I could see using a Wiki for our Bilingual teachers to share what works and doesn't work in their own classroom. The information would be shared much easier than E-Mails. Our teachers had and continue to have many questions about implementing the program.

I posted in our Sandbox. I just would be scared someone would be able to edit my post. Is that
why it seems to be annyomous posts. Thanks!!!! Attitude is Everything!!!

No comments: